Brighton _ Bolney 2013

Questions and answers about the Yamaha FS1
funkymoped
Aan het inrijden
Aan het inrijden
Contacteer:

Brighton _ Bolney 2013

Bericht door funkymoped »

There has been a lot of opinions about this which has led to a few key members being banned form the fs1e website, I run the www.sixteener-special.co.uk forum and our events man has now booked the field at the Bat'n'Ball as what was asked for by the UK members.

Gary B is organising the ride outs so this will be a ball as he comes from the area.

please visit our forum or facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups/sixteene ... erspecial/ for info and if you want to book up with us.

Thanx

Tony
Tombo
17500km gereden
17500km gereden

Bericht door Tombo »

I,ve just read the Brigthon topic quickly, Andy's plan is to do it at Butlin,s (somethig like centerparcs/hotel?) and not go to the bat 'n ball. And in response of that you (and some others) are organizing a gathering at the bat 'n ball?
I dont speak for all of us, but i really liked the campsite and the atmosphere, so for me the choice is easy, i will go to the bat 'n ball campsite.
Laars
2500km gereden
2500km gereden

Bericht door Laars »

I think the most of the dutch guys who want to do the Brighton Run and have a taste of the fun at the campingsite
And dont forget, its already expensive for us to come over there (transportation, ferry.s etc)
1978 chroom 60 cc
funkymoped
Aan het inrijden
Aan het inrijden
Contacteer:

All this has been taken into consideration, Brian Burrows who is organising the event for the 16er forum has booked the Bat n Ball and if anyone wishes to book to camp can do so through him. (details to follow)
You wont need to pay him untill you arrive so thats good.
NAT 666
100km gereden
100km gereden

Bericht door NAT 666 »

Hi lads - unfortunately I was the moderator on the sportsmoped site and a one of the key members on the fizzy site that was sadly barred recently on both sites due to a difference in opinion - I was the one who stated his view first and the other 5 lads felt the same and expressed it and we were all barred.
That said -now moving on - we have a new forum please come and visit us http://splitters.boards.net
I will be organising the Holland trip on this new forum site now and laising with alot of my friends who are still on the fizzy site - so please contact me on any further discussions or arrangements regarding our trip on this forum http://splitters.boards.net
it now seems instead of me camping on my own at Brighton at the Bat and Ball as I fully intended to do on Friday when I took my stance on the subject of Brighton - it seems not only did the other banned members want to come - but a large number of fizzy site members and quite clearly sixteener site people as well, I and my fellow banned members were going to book the bat and ball ourselves but before we could talk to them Bat and the ball the sixteenersite got it booked up so we are doing it in conjuction with them now - as Tony said their event person has got the field booked for that weekend thats the main thing - look forward to seeing you all there again .
Laars
2500km gereden
2500km gereden

Bericht door Laars »

What a mess :roll:
We are (as I may speak for a lot of us) happy that a few of you took the initiative to book the B&B camping site.
I think that the most of us will arrive at thursday

It's a pitty that , because of such a minor issue, you are banned.
We also have some minor issue's on our forum, but nobody is banned that quick.

Now I am gonna take a look at your site Nat

Keep up the good work :D
1978 chroom 60 cc
NAT 666
100km gereden
100km gereden

Bericht door NAT 666 »

Laars schreef:What a mess :roll:
We are (as I may speak for a lot of us) happy that a few of you took the initiative to book the B&B camping site.
I think that the most of us will arrive at thursday

It's a pitty that , because of such a minor issue, you are banned.
We also have some minor issue's on our forum, but nobody is banned that quick.

Now I am gonna take a look at your site Nat

Keep up the good work :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE
bajaboy
2500km gereden
2500km gereden
Contacteer:

Bericht door bajaboy »

nderstand almost nothing about, can someone translate this for me to understand?
there are people who have a ban and a ride off?
it is not convenient for the people who want to follow the fizzy s to translate it in Dutch.
speak will only translate delivered usually verwaring.
  Thank you Edward

snap er bijna niets meer van ,kan iemand dit voor mij begrijpbaar vertalen?
zijn er mensen die een ban hebben en een rit uit zetten ?
is het niet handiger voor de mensen die de fizzy s willen volgen om het ook in nederlands te vertalen .
spreken gaat nog maar vertalen leverd meestal verwaring.
dank u Edward
Laars
2500km gereden
2500km gereden

Bericht door Laars »

Hebbie niet op school gezeten
1978 chroom 60 cc
bajaboy
2500km gereden
2500km gereden
Contacteer:

Bericht door bajaboy »

Laars schreef:Hebbie niet op school gezeten

ik wel maar ben nederlander(beetje dan) op een nederlands forum moet je eens proberen in engeland een vraag stellen die grammatisch niet klopt wedden dat een ander dan jij(want jouw kennen ze) geen of een niets zeggend antwoord krijgen!!!
ginofs1
Tombo is mijn testpiloot
Tombo is mijn testpiloot

Bericht door ginofs1 »

ed ik ga nu eerst bier halen.
zal je zo even bellen en vertellen wat er gaande is in engeland :wink:
moet nog aan gewerkt worden maar ok als ik tijd heb ;)
http://www.ginostuning.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
eriks
2000km gereden
2000km gereden

Bericht door eriks »

ginofs1 schreef:ed ik ga nu eerst bier halen.
zal je zo even bellen en vertellen wat er gaande is in engeland :wink:

Er is altijd wat in de Uk dat is allllllllllllllllllll jaren zo ..... spnsor wel sponser niet enz enz enz

Vergeet niet dat de standaard daar vele malen hoger ligt als hier ook met onderdelen te krijgen enz enz

Uk is een land wat hun voertuigen classics in een hoog vaandel heeft staan
bajaboy
2500km gereden
2500km gereden
Contacteer:

Bericht door bajaboy »

ik snap hem helemaal .
dank u voor de uitleg gino

I understand him at all.
Thank you for the explanation gino
ginofs1
Tombo is mijn testpiloot
Tombo is mijn testpiloot

Bericht door ginofs1 »

graag gedaan vriend :wink:
moet nog aan gewerkt worden maar ok als ik tijd heb ;)
http://www.ginostuning.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
funkymoped
Aan het inrijden
Aan het inrijden
Contacteer:

Hi guys just a quickie update.
Anyone wishing to book to camp at the Bat'n'Ball can do so via a special website setup for the occasion.
www.yamaha-fs1e.co.uk
It is in test mode at the moment but will be live in the next few days, you will need to fill in the contact form which in turn will send an email to the events manager Brian who has already paid for the field.
there is no forum on this site due to the fact there are already more fizzy forums than Tesco's.
Regulars updates will be posted on the www.sixteener-special.co.uk forum.
I am meeting with Andy next week to discuss the event in general also I have one of my forums team visiting Holland next week to move this forward with you guys.

Recently has seen what used to be a huge family go to war and I am a true enthusiast and many bikes would never have seen the road if it was not for me and my friend Per Brandts devotion.

Fizzy on chaps.
Plaats reactie