Hejj nice done!! 8)

He didn't know what bhp is, but he found it already i think :P
Triforce
2500km gereden
2500km gereden

Bericht door Triforce »

jonnotje schreef:
Niels schreef:Nice man! :D
Never seen a FS1 with 12bhp, until now 8)

waar staat bhp voor :oops: :P

oh lama, ik lees ergens dat het pk is.. klopt dat?

He's saying:
where stands bhp for.

Oh nevermind, i have read somewhere that it stands for hp, is that correct.

En jonno bhp is breakhorsepower en is vaak gemeten op de krukas

Btw nice job on the fizzy
Tombo
17500km gereden
17500km gereden

Bericht door Tombo »

Wow, 12 hp! That must be one of the fastest fizzy's in europe (maybe even the world :mrgreen:).
Congrats!!
edje

Bericht door edje »

60miles/our = +-95km/u isnt it?
Tombo
17500km gereden
17500km gereden

Bericht door Tombo »

96,56 km/h :nerd:
But that value is irrelevant, it's only to scale the dynorun so it fit's on screen
mpro09
10000km gereden
10000km gereden
Contacteer:

Bericht door mpro09 »

Triforce schreef:En jonno bhp is breakhorsepower en is vaak gemeten op de krukas

HP is on the crankshaft and BHP at the rearwheel :wink:
Triforce
2500km gereden
2500km gereden

Bericht door Triforce »

mpro09 schreef:
Triforce schreef:En jonno bhp is breakhorsepower en is vaak gemeten op de krukas

HP is on the crankshaft and BHP at the rearwheel :wink:

Thx for the great info
edje

Bericht door edje »

Tombo schreef:96,56 km/h :nerd:
But that value is irrelevant, it's only to scale the dynorun so it fit's on screen

i think is will run faster with an other gearing, 14hp at the rear wheel is a lot of
power :shock:
Flika
100km gereden
100km gereden

Bericht door Flika »

After the elation of the dyno run it soon became apparent that even though the Notso was fine on the dyno it wasn't on the road and something was wrong suffering wicked heat soak and what felt like fuel starvation even with a full tank. I did all the usual stuff like cleaning out the tank, I've drilled out the insides of the pattern fuel tap just in case (ported fuel tap :) ) still no better so the carb was stripped and cleaned and stripped and cleaned and stripped again for good measure with float level reset as high as poss and still no good. In desperation after the last run I sprayed some chain lube around the carb and it cut out instantly, restarted and did it again and stopped again. Removed carb again and checked mounting, can see no way how it could be pulling in air but resealed it anyway and still the same so removed the poxy Dellorto and it's now pride of place in my office as a door stop. Called MrTuning up and ordered one of his OKO carbs, got it on today and jetted it roughly, road test in the morning. Feels a lot more pokey all the way through and wheelies off the throttle in first :) One thing I did notice tonight is a degree of clutch slip creeping in which means I may now have found the limit of the 50ccTuning 3 plater at last, must be making a bit more HP and torque. Hopefully this will be an end to the problems now, we'll see. Shame I no longer have the option of tucking the carb inside but the power gain will be worth it and the 24mm flatslide is a thing of beauty for sure.

Afbeelding
mpro09
10000km gereden
10000km gereden
Contacteer:

Bericht door mpro09 »

wow that carb is really nice!!, i wonder what that does on the dyno :wink:
Flika
100km gereden
100km gereden

Bericht door Flika »

The jetting is a mile out right now you have to run it with the choke on but once it clears it feels very strong, I think there may be 13-14hp in there now, just need to get the jetting right for the Brighton run in 2 weeks. I've been having all sorts of problems but I think I'm nearly at the end of them now. :)
YamaSam
10000km gereden
10000km gereden
Contacteer:

Bericht door YamaSam »

I've had problems with the vent hole of the bassin, which was pointed in the drivingdirection,
at a certain speed airpressure built up against the gaslevel in the bassin and closed the gasvalve. Matching forces nulled out venturi ..

put a tube on it pointing inside the frame, that helped, but not entirely solved the problem..

cheers
when men were men, and helmets were for divers
PD
1250km gereden
1250km gereden

Bericht door PD »

nice!! :twisted:

this is my 24mm

Afbeelding
Flika
100km gereden
100km gereden

Bericht door Flika »

Very nice PD

Yamsam, I did already try the vent hole trick but it didn't make any difference, what I have found is that the FS1 fuel tap can not supply fuel quick enough on the road,I tested by fitting a length of hose straight from the carb to an airline fitting mounted on the tank and it's fine now. I'm just converting to a big bore inline tap. :shock:
YamaSam
10000km gereden
10000km gereden
Contacteer:

Bericht door YamaSam »

Flika schreef:Very nice PD

Yamsam, I did already try the vent hole trick but it didn't make any difference, what I have found is that the FS1 fuel tap can not supply fuel quick enough on the road,I tested by fitting a length of hose straight from the carb to an airline fitting mounted on the tank and it's fine now. I'm just converting to a big bore inline tap. :shock:

on the TA125 twin, yamaha foresaw a pressure leed to the top of the tank for that,
I have no idea where the pressure came from, but it also solved the problem..
:mrgreen: this is actually a good problem, right?

Afbeelding
when men were men, and helmets were for divers
Plaats reactie